Friday, June 3, 2016

Listen to Your Heart

I have this real bad habit of not listening to myself when I know something early on.  Everyone says I'm judgemental but I feel like I just be knowing the truth before everyone else does and they're still holding out hope. I don't approach every situation looking for the bad but I never ignore the red flags, so I just curate them and wait for them to become enough that I can't ignore them. When you find yourself in a situation, especially with makeup, meaning you've read the reviews, you've watched the YT vids, don't ignore it girl. 

New makeup alert! I used Morphe Brushes Golden Glory on the lid and Rosewood on the Outer Corner with ColourPop Drift in the crease. Went back to an oldie but goodie, MAC Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo

No comments :

Post a Comment