Friday, October 14, 2016

The Bluest (Smoky) Eye

That title is clever AF, even I had to look back and be like..."YUP." I'm going to keep it extra short today cause I'm trying to leave work at 5, ya dig?  In any event, if you're looking to creating a little drama in your look this weekend but don't want to get all the way midnight black with your smoky eye, try a navy blue move.  Adding silver in the inner corner and bringing it into the crease a smidge, gives great depth so it doesn't just look like one big blob of blue.  Oh also if you aren't up on Toni Morrison's writing, get to it.


Feeling myself! Lid: ColourPop Super Shock Eye shadow in Luckfully & Morphe I Got the Blues (base); Crease: Make Up Forever I-544 (Pink Granite) Inner Corner: Kiko Milano Eyeshadow 229  (Pearly Gray)

It's the weekend, but makeup takes no breaks!  Tomorrow's color is Indigo...really gonna have to think about this one.  
How would you wear indigo? 

No comments :

Post a Comment