Thursday, February 23, 2017

I Ain't S&%t But I'm Back Y'all

Hey guys I know it's been a smoooooooth minute since I got on here.  It's not been for a lack of trying, I try everyday.  Sometimes I make it, sometimes I don't.  It's been a lot of don't for the last few months.  Mea culpa.  You know how things happen.  Your best of intentions just are no match for life and procrastination and responsibilities.  I've been buying makeup so I will have some things to debut, so need to fear there.  I write this post today for everyone who closed out 2016 motivated to crush 2017, and we're gonna do it.  We may not be s&%t but we back y'all!!!

Newbies!! Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance palette all over the eyes.  Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick in Roulette is becoming a winter fave.


How do you celebrate a bounce back? Send me ideas at blackgurlzboldlips@gmail.com!



No comments :

Post a Comment